Sunday, April 19, 2009

"I can dress myself" and Weekend FUN!

The other morning when I was getting ready, Blair came in my bathroom and said "Look Mom, I can dress myself" I turned around to find this:

The sweet girl HAD dressed herself, but nothing matched. She had on two shirts with a sweater over it and some capri pants. She was thrilled with herself. The other funny thing was, she had sprayed detangler in her hair and combed it. She must have used half the bottle because her hair was pretty wet. I just had to take some pictures....my little girl is growing up!!!!

This weekend we've had some friends staying with us from Arkansas. Hailey and I have been childhood friends. Our Mom's were roommates at Florida College and our families have been close ever since. Hailey, her husband Matt and sweet boy Tyler came to stay with us and to celebrate Hailey's sister's 30th birthday. All of the kids really enjoyed playing together. We were excited for Logan and Tyler to be together. Tyler is just a month older than Logan.
Logan and Tyler ended up having the same outfits to wear on Sunday to church. Hailey and I both LOVE Gymboree, but actually did not plan this at all. The boys looked so cute!
Now time to start another week. Jared takes his PE exam on Friday. Please keep your fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Blair looks adorable! She's growing up too fast if you ask me.

Logan and Tyler look so cute in their matching outfits! How funny that you didn't plan it!

We're praying for Jared this week! Wish him luck from us!

Jenn said...

That's really cute about Blair!
I noticed the matching this morning, how funny that it just happened!

The Dew Family said...

Blair is too funny! She is just adorable, even when she isn't matching and has wet hair. :)

I love the matching outfits. How cute!

We will be praying for Jared this week too! I just know he'll pass it on the 1st try.

Courtney said...

Yes, Dad said he saw y'all! He was just tickled that Blair let him hug on her.

He really does love Caroline, it's absolutely precious. While he was here last time he toted her around outside and they just played and played on her swingset. It warms my heart!

Becca said...

I think you should have let Blair wear that outfit all day! Adorable! Next thing you know you'll walk in and she will be wrestling with Logan trying to dress him.

Logan and Tyler did look adorable on Sunday.