Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter!!!!

Well we had a fun Easter!
Jared and I hid a few eggs for the kids to find when they got up Sunday morning. I gave Blair pink and purple eggs and Logan blue and green eggs. Blair was so funny as she was putting eggs in her basket. She would walk up to the egg look at it and say "Yes, that's mine" or "Nope, not for me." I got so tickled at her. Logan didn't really get the whole "finding the egg and dropping it in your basket." He found one blue egg and that was enough for him....until he realized there were jelly beans inside. Then he would find an egg, open it and stuff the contents inside his mouth. Let's just say Logan has a new love for Starburst Jelly Beans....good thing they only come around once a year.
After church we went to my parents house for lunch and the kids had another egg hunt. My brother was there with his awesome camera and took a few pictures of the kids.
It was a fun day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Dew Family said...

These pictures are wonderful. What type of camera does Kyle have? I LOVE the picture of Blair smelling the flower!!

Micah said...

These are great pictures! You look great! I love your hair like that.

Courtney said...

Kyle is a great photographer---those are beautiful pics! I love the one of Blair smelling the tulip, and I've said it and said it, but Logan reminds me so much of your dad!

You have precious, beautiful children La...I miss all of you so much! Love you!

Liz Wilcox said...

what great pictures! Your brother did a great job! Your kids are just beautiful!

Marrs Family said...

yes, i did notice that Logan and Joe had the same easter outfit! I guess I forgot to comment (my kids have taken my brain!).
i hope you guys are all well--it looks like you're finally enjoying some nice weather back there!