Thursday, March 19, 2009

A pretty day for side walk chalk!!!

The past three days the weather has been BEAUTIFUL. The kids and I have spent every opportunity outside. Yesterday I had both kids helping me in the flower beds (never to young to help with yard work - ha!). Blair loves to look for and pull the weeds...Logan was not far behind, but pulling at the wrong thing. We've walked the block about 10 times and colored all over the driveway with side walk chalk. Blair made several rainbows and wanted pictures of each one. Logan did try to eat the chalk once, but then realized it wasn't too good and decided to add to Blair's drawings.
Now today is a gloomy and breezy day. No outside time for us ---- hurry up spring!!!!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh..I should have brought Abs over for a walk. Tell Blair I think her smile looks REALLY good in the picture even though she doesn't have her PJ's on. :-)

DITO on the ready for spring comment!

Becca

Courtney said...

Sweet pics! Glad y'all have been able to get outside! Blair's rainbows look great---tell her Caroline likes them! :)

Kisses to the kiddos and love all of you!

Jeans said...

Hey! You are so good aboutposting- i've got to get better. I love all the pictures. Do you think Logan looks like Jared's dad? I think so. Glad the weathers getting nice. Anna said the other day Olivia was drawing on the sidewalk too!I think the changing of seasons is my favorite sesason! love you tons and I miss you a lot. I'm already counting down to Christmas because that's when we'll be home for a visit! We'll have to make some plans!

Natalie said...

i love the pics! I love these kiddos!!

Courtney said...

Thanks La! I got her bathing suit at Babys R Us last year on clearance. I'm actually hoping to find another one for this year, but bathing suits are so pricey!

The Dew Family said...

What fun!!! They are so cute!

Becca said...

I hope Blair is feeling better. Tell her Scott, Abbey and I miss her! Hugs and kisses to all of you. We'll have to hang out next week when we get back.