Monday, March 2, 2009

First Black Eye!

Well, this weekend Logan recieved his first black eye.

Jared was on his way home to take me and the kids to dinner at Chuck-E-Cheese. Needless to say they were excited and wild. Logan didn't understand where we were going, but Blair did and she was wild and excited, so however she acts Logan acts the same. We were running around getting on our socks and shoes, coats and using the potty before we left. Blair was going to the potty and of course Logan feels the need to be right there with her. I'm not exactly sure how it all happened, but as we were walking out of the bathroom to go get in the car Logan fell and hit his face on the toilet. It was the loudest most awful sound you've ever heard. Poor fella couldn't breath he was crying so hard. Immediatly a knot formed on his cheek. He cried for about 10 minutes while I tried to put ice on it...that didn't go over so well. Sunday morning when I got him out of his crib the brusing had moved to underneath his eye. So.....Logan got his first black eye.

Here's some pictures I tried to take. It is much worse than the pictures show. And....to top it all off we're suppose to have Logan's 1 yr old pictures made Thursday. We'll see.







5 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh no, poor little guy! I does look painful! Hopefully it will clear up before his pictures. I love his pjs---they are so cute!

Becca said...

Poor fella! I sure hope it goes down before picture day. Your're right, we need to get together again soon. I feel like I didn't even hardly see you guys on Sunday.

Dan said...

Poor baby! I have a feeling you'll be postponing the pics... either that or you'll have a good story to tell every time someone sees them hanging in your house! Hope he feels better. Did they still get to go to Chuck E. Cheese's?
-randi

Micah said...

Why why WHY do black eyes and appointments for pictures always go hand in hand??? Poor little guy. He is TOO cute!

Marrs Family said...

just found the blog! hurray! i love all of the pics!