Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sick, PJs, Black Beans, Dollhouse and Puzzles (Whew)!!!!

We've been busy since our last posting.
Blair caught some kind of bug early Sunday morning. It was her first experience in vomiting and dry heving (sp?). At 4:00am Sunday morning Jared ran to the nearest store and bought her some Pedialyte juice, Popsicles, jello and a princess doll. She was pretty impressed with what he brought home so early in the morning. She seems to be back to her sweet and energetic self.

Blair has a new love for pjs. She would wear them all day everyday if I would let her. Sometimes she'll go in her room and change into a different pair for no reason. One morning she and Logan were sitting together on the couch. They got to laughing (about what I don't remember) so I started snapping some pictures. Later that day when I showed her the pictures on the computer she said "Oh, that's a cute picture. My smiles are always better when I wear pjs." HA!




Logan is a bottomless pit when it comes to eating. Most of you have heard me say that his eating habits have busted our grocery budget. He will eat anything you put in front of him. Not to mention he wants to eat ALL day. I truly don't think he knows what FULL feels like. One of his favorite things is black beans. I hate for him to eat black beans at a restaurant because of the mess he makes. When he's finished he's literally covered in them from head to toe. The other night I gave him some black beans for dinner. Jared and I got tickled at his face because with the black bean mess you couldn't tell where his black eye started or ended.



Blair's favorite thing right now is her dollhouse and puzzles. She has actually become very good at putting puzzles together. She loves the challenge of doing it "all by herself." She also enjoys her dollhouse more since starting her daily "quite time." She's pretty much given up her afternoon nap, but is really enjoying quite time by herself in her room. I can hear her over the monitor pretending with her dollhouse. It's pretty funny!



Have a good week!









6 comments:

The Dew Family said...

Cute pictures! What adorable kids they are!

I'm sorry to hear that Blair was sick! Poor thing! I hope the rest of you don't get it.

Micah said...

That is so sweet. I love what she said about her smiles in PJ's! Where do kids come up with this stuff??? Your kiddos are just too cute. We've had the same stomach bug, sounds like. It is NO fun.

Courtney said...

Her smiles are better with PJs on, huh? :) That is too cute and I can hear her saying that!

As always, your kiddos are adorable. I love Logan eating the black beans---he looks like Caroline does after she eats blueberries or blackberries...both make a huge mess!

I'm impressed with Blair's puzzle putting together ability. That farm one is HUGE!

Hugs & kisses to the kiddos and love all of you!

Becca said...

ADORABLE! I am glad Blair is better. I missed seeing you all Sunday.

That is one messy boy with the black bean face. I have been stripping Abbey down to her diaper to feed her...she gets it everywhere! After the inital feeding with Abbey that Scott did, he has thrown in the towel every time he has attempted to feed her since. It is so funny...men....I mean come on it isn't that hard! He gets frustrated with her making a huge mess or he fixes her rice ceral so thick I would have trouble getting it down and she ends up crying.

I am impressed with Blair's puzzle skills! I may try to make it to her gymnastics class tomorrow. BTW- I like those brown pillows on your couch..they look new.

Courtney said...

I love selling on eBay! I like to go through my purses about twice a year and sell what I know I'm not going to carry again. This makes Aaron happy! :) I would love to help you get set up next time we're in BG if you want! We're hoping to plan a trip up sometime soon.

Liz Wilcox said...

I must say I'm envious of Logan. I WISH Isaiah would eat a bean. I wish he'd eat a fruit or vegetable without me having to hid it! Blaire is too funny. Your kids are great!