Saturday, August 8, 2009

Growing up!

My sweet Blair-Lizzy is growing up. We hot rolled her hair for the first time the other day. She felt soooooooo big. I cannot believe in a month she will be FOUR. Seems like just yesterday tears were rolling down my face as I held her for the first time. The Lord knew just what we needed when he blessed our family with Blair.


I am more in love with this kid everday. I cannot get enough of his smile, laugh, kisses, hugs and the way he says momma! Logan seems to be growing so much faster than I remember with Blair...maybe it's just because he's the second child. I wish I could put a brick on his head to stop him from growing.
Kyle took these pictures of Logan not too long ago and I think he captured his personality and of course his "pretty smile."

When I count my blessings, I always count my children twice.
"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you." Philippians 1:3

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hot rolled hair? How cute and she looks so grown up! I'm loving Logan in the hat--he's so adorable La!

I have "When I count my blessings I count you twice" on a piece of painted wood in Caroline's room. What a great quote!

Noni and Papa said...

Oh, La, these are precious pics and you are sooooooooooooooo right about them growing up too fast. Where has the time flown? We are truly blessed.

The Dew Family said...

What a sweet post! It brought tears to my eyes.

Blair is such a doll Lauren!! I bet she really enjoyed the curls. They both are ADORABLE!!