Monday, June 1, 2009

HATS!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE summer time! Something about the warm sunshine, green grass and beautiful flowers can put a smile on my face. The other thing that makes me smile is kids in HATS!!! Blair and Logan both had outfits with hats that they wore to church Sunday night. They looked so cute. Surprisingly, they love to wear hats. Even when Logan's hat fell off he would bring it to you so that you could put it back on.

So....of course being the picture crazy Mom that I am....I HAD to take pictures. Here's a few!

5 comments:

Noni said...

It just doesn't get any cuter than this!!!!!

Becca said...

Logan is such a ham! Blair is just getting way to big!! I love those kids!

The Dew Family said...

I LOVE Blair's dress. Its adorable! Did you see the little girls from Jon and Kate's plus 8 wearing this dress? I thought of you when I saw that.

Marrs Family said...

wow, Logan looks SO MUCH older in these pictures (which I know you hate to hear).
I hope all is well! I'm hoping we can get out to BG again soon--maybe during my favorite part of the year out there: Fall (Jackson's Orchard and the fall leaves start calling my name around october!)

Rosie said...

I have that same hat for Michael. I love it. Michael, not so much. I just try to keep him busy and he forgets about it. Precious pictures!